Lunch & Learn
Every bit of learning adds up.
Learn something light but useful together with your colleagues over lunch!
In this 2-hr session, particpants will learn the basic videography techniques of creating good looking videos.
- Video capabilities of a DSLR/Mirrorless and Smartphone camera
- Common filming mistakes made by amateur videographers
- How to stabalise your camera
- How to frame your shots and why
- Types of camera angle
- Audio and lighting 101
Lesson Duration: 12noon - 2pm (2 hours)*
Class Size: Up to 50 participants
Fee: $750 SGD (nett) per session
Target Audience: Hobbyist, Aspiring YouTuber, Casual or Beginner Videographer
* Afternoon session between 3-5pm can also be arranged.
Trainer (Frederick Phua):
- Over 10 years of professional video production experience
- Has made training, sales and corporate videos from a professionally equipped home studio
- Professional portrait photography background essential for video composition
- Produced, directed and filmed videos for the MNCs, and shot interviews with people from the rank-and-file to MDs, CEOs, Chairman, and minister
- Qualified training and development professional with over 20 years of experience
- Produced and published video courses for companies, Udemy and SkillShare with high ratings and positive student reviews.