Home/Office Video Studio Setup and Self-Filming Techniques
Learn how to do it professionally to produce high quality videos
A home/office studio gives you absolute freedom to shoot and publish videos anytime you want at no cost! With the right equipment and training, you can produce professional looking videos that earn you viewership, credibility, sales and even business opportunities depending on the intent and purpose of your video. Whether you want to set up a budget or professional home/office studio, this workshop will show you how.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn the:
- Basic and optional equipment you need for a home/office studio
- How a dedicated camera (DSLR/Mirrorless/Compact) and smartphone performs when filming in a home/office environment
- Recommended camera settings to achieve the best visual and audio quality
- Professional and cinematic lighting techniques for different genres of video
- Professional audio recording equipment and techniques
- Understand the challenges of shooting videos at home/office and the recommended solutions
- Filming with a green screen (covering setup, lighting techniques, backdrop considerations, editing, etc.)
- How to film yourself, with easily actionable tips and tricks to tackle NG and create engaging videos (This one must learn!!!)
- Bonus: Tips and Tricks to make your video interesting and professional looking without spending a cent.
- This is a hands-on workshop that focuses on filming techniques. Get the basic right first, dude!
- We don't cover video editing in general except for green screen editing because: (1) if you don't get it right in camera, not much can be fixed at post. As the saying goes: "garbage in, garbage out"; and (2) there are already plenty of YouTube videos to teach you video editing using your preferred software. We think face-to-face time is best used to learn filming techniques which require hands-on practices and instructor's coaching.
- You are expected to know how to operate your own camera.
- Training materials and bonus resources will be provided.
- Lunch is not provided.
What to bring: Camera/Smartphone, Tripod, Earphone, Camera Battery Charger, Laptop (personal one so that you can install the video editing software)
Who is it for:
- YouTube & Facebook video creator
- Solopreneur, financial advisor, eCommerce operator, and the likes who need to create your own marketing videos
- Trainer, Coach, Consultant and the likes who want to make training videos to sell or share, or produce high quality looking webinar
- Anyone who desires to create video at home/office
Fee: $350 SGD (nett) per participant
Lesson Duration: 9:30am - 5pm (6 hours)
Class Size: 5 min. - 16 max.
Public Workshop Schedules and Venue: CLICK HERE
In-House Run: We can run the course at your premises with a minimum of 10 participants.
Trainer (Frederick Phua):
- Over 10 years of professional video production experience
- Has made training, sales and corporate videos from a professionally equipped home studio
- Professional portrait photography background essential for video composition
- Produced, directed and filmed videos for the MNCs, and shot interviews with people from the rank-and-file to MDs, CEOs, Chairman, and minister
- Qualified training and development professional with over 20 years of experience
- Produced and published video courses for companies, Udemy and SkillShare with high ratings and positive student reviews.